• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NB block wont fit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

I have a x-aqua NB block which fit on my shuttle an35n ultra board just fine. Yesterday i got a a7n8x-e deluxe and the holes on the block are spaced farther than the holes on the board. Any ideas how to mount it besides crappy tape or some kind of epoxy

x-aqua ROFL ok im done laughing

but anyways um get a new block? because x-aqua/anything xoxide sucks ***.... or maybe you could make your own lexan top since x-aquas don't even use orings if i remember right ROFL (again)

i pray for mankind...

If you want to be able to remove it easily in the future, take some AS# and mix it 50/50 with one of their epoxies. That will work very nicely. I've done multiple 100% epoxy'ings to my Kyro2 graphics card and always a good twist will cause the sinks to come off, with or without the freezer trick.

Xenocide said:
x-aqua ROFL ok im done laughing

but anyways um get a new block? because x-aqua/anything xoxide sucks ***.... or maybe you could make your own lexan top since x-aquas don't even use orings if i remember right ROFL (again)

i pray for mankind...

hey now, i have a x-aqua (it was originally geminicool) and i like it.

dont' understand how it wouldn't fit though.. sounds like u got the gpu cooler or something :-/.. do u have the tools along with the clearance to drill another hole closer to where they should be?

Back