• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

disco_bazoon

Soo.. I haven't flashed the bios on my nf7 board in a while. It's been working ok, but I've been having issues with the temp sensor. So I thought I'd give a biosflash a try again. But now I'm reading some places that multi 10 and 10.5 are removed in some new releases, is this true? Why would they do that? I'm using multi 10 atm, so that wouldn't be very good :rolleyes:
Anyway, which bios do you guys recommend? The best performing/most overclockable or whatever ;)

I'm using Tictac's betaking driver because I wanted a sata fix. Not sure if it has helped my attain a higher fsb. Before I couldn't even boot when I tried 223fsb. Now, I can boot with it but can't pass memteset :)

Last edited:
Hmm.. Well, since when did multi 10 and 10.5 get unstable?
I've been using multi 10 since I got this board without a single problem. I'm using bios18, as I said, and I'm having odd problems with the temp sensor. It sometimes shows a 10c too low temp, so when my temp is supposed to be 38, it shows 28. A reboot fixes this though, but it's extremely annoying. A mate is reporting the same thing. It did not happen with the bios the board came with btw, bios11 or something.
Anyway, any other suggestions? I'm not too keen on flashing to some beta thing.. :p

Tic tacs bios sounds excellent, the link above to download is down, does anyone here know where else it can be downloaded.
It would be great to get 10 and 10.5 multi's working other than just the D10 version

sorry man modlabs server down right now... yes that the right mirror

post ur feed back here

and just to let u know i'm tictac

Hm, just wondering, does this tictac bios work with non S NF7 boards too?
I guess its ok to use abit's flashtool to flash to this bios version?

WELCOME to the OC forum tictac!

im runing one of your "older" bios (D10 i think) cant wait to try out this new one. (not on sig rig...yet)

L-12 pin mod + tictac bios + NF7-s = one happy OCer!! :beer:

Last edited:
disco_bazoon said:
Hm, just wondering, does this tictac bios work with non S NF7 boards too?
I guess its ok to use abit's flashtool to flash to this bios version?

u should know that Abit NF7 n NF7S rev 2.0 have same bios

and flash it like official bios....

lemak said:

u should know that Abit NF7 n NF7S rev 2.0 have same bios

and flash it like official bios....

Yeah, I knew that, just wanted to make sure :)
Anyway, your bios looks sweet, I'll give it a try when I get back this weekend, thanks!

Got your D22 3d Fire bios on my NF7 v2.0 it works great to,not had any BSOD or lock ups. :)
and flashed it using Flash Menu 1.33

thanks frumpco, just downloaded it and installed right now, working fine 10.5x223.
noticed though nvidia utility reports the wrong vcore at 1.53 instead off 1.875. other than that it works fine.

Back