• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lil more attractive, lil more thought, BUT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obsolete

IT'S A CLONE!!

Why does this thing look familiar your askin maybe? Cause Aerocool has already released something very identical to it. I guess Thermaltake seen the opportunity to replicate it & resell it as their own "innovative" design. The original DP-102 did need some improvement & had some flaws. But I figured Aerocool would redesign it & claim it as it's own. I guess Thermaltake decided to steal it before that happened, lmao.

GG ^_^

-ºb§

NOT REALLY A CLONE of DP-102

And this is the "toy " i have posted.

Talking about cloning, you should look at volcano12 and silent boost ;)

Guess I missed your thread & I just came across this today, my bad.

IT IS TO A CLONE!! EXACT same concept. May not look like the DP-102, but it sure screams DP-102 with TT's fancy & "neat" looking mark/logo on it.

Most heatsinks generally have the same look & or style/concept to it. I've always thought that Aerocool's DP-102 stood in it's own category & was very innovative.

I guess Thermaltake's replica of the DP-102 is in that category now too. :rolleyes:

These type of heatsinks sure look neat, but performance will still be limited by surface area. I look forward to reviews and test results.

Back