• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look AT THIS!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathBOB

Look:

7d81cceea4a8171edf3770b7d286ac30.jpg

472b6f976262fa856983aa36dd53fad6.jpg

60e6f0491f7c0093bf784bf8cd5fe9ef.jpg

8fd4272d0335878c32706df494a0a248.jpg

http://www.coolermaster.com.br/inde..._serial=ALC-U01&other_title=+ALC-U01+Aquagate

preformance?
probably not as good as a regular $100-200 kit for the major watercooling manfac.
9w pump, 80mm fan and 80mm radiator? er..
the water block has a okey design, but with the combination of small tubing and low flow, probably won't be better then a $25 TC-4 with a via aqua pump.
Besides that, its acrylic topped :-/. Crackage anyone? even polycarbonate cracked on me, and they use acrylic..
but.. its user friendly i guess.. that priceless for the average noob, but we l337/ghetto modderz only look for preformance, right? :)

Korndog said:
preformance?
probably not as good as a regular $100-200 kit for the major watercooling manfac.
9w pump, 80mm fan and 80mm radiator? er..
the water block has a okey design, but with the combination of small tubing and low flow, probably won't be better then a $25 TC-4 with a via aqua pump.
Besides that, its acrylic topped :-/. Crackage anyone? even polycarbonate cracked on me, and they use acrylic..
but.. its user friendly i guess.. that priceless for the average noob, but we l337/ghetto modderz only look for preformance, right? :)

I realise why people like you bash cooling solutions such as this one...

You're afraid that someone will get this system for about the same price or less you spent and get comparitive results - and thats sad. :p

Also, don't think your better than anyone who buy's this system - you're just cooling a damn processor, don't get cocky about it.

Anywayz, personally like it already (who wouldn't) but j00 know we need to see someone review this thing.

I think you misinterpreted Korndog. Bashing cooling solutions like these is usually because the performance/price ratio. And I'd like to think that a person that puts together a homebrewed wc system that outperforms these all in one kits that are double the price has dibs on some bragging rights at least ;)

True, while the price is high but its up to the company. Why should we bash it when its all about demand and supply. People going for watercooling should know more about it and make a good choice.

IN my opinion, i can see watercooling will go mainstream and these kits are getting a lot better. Just imagine oneday, you can watercool you computer as easy as you do with air. :)

Thats true, we shouldn't bash them. Kits like these are definitely good for the mainstream. But PiSan314159 did ask a question regarding performance though. Stating how components could be better never hurt anyone ~> "People going for watercooling should know more about it and make a good choice."

Spanko said:
imho this is more interesting

http://www.coolermaster.com.br/inde...erial=STC-T01&other_title=+STC-T01+CM Stacker

what more could one ask for in a case? 3 80mm fans, 1 120mm exhaust, and 3 120mm intake? thermochill 120.3 anyone?

That doesn't have any water cooling, but I do like the fact that it accommodates both ATX and BTX mobos. In fact, this is the first glimpse of a BTX case I have ever seen. Notice the raised position of the mobo and the two fan positions in the lower rear. By what I've read, that's because on the new BTX form factor, the processor will be near the bottom of the mobo, with the heatsink extending downward towards the floor. The rush of air from front to back of the case exiting those two fans will be targeted towards cooling the CPU. This is something that Intel is pushing on case and mobo manufacturers.

Thats an awesome case Spanko

I think they have a misprint though:

-- Rear – Ultra Silent 12cm Fan * 1 + 8 cm Fan * 2 (intake)

Intake? Looks like exhaust in the pic.

what about the 300mm cross flow fan; provides superior air flow for key PC components (CPU, VGA etc.)>?

is that the mesh stuff at the side of the case.

I want a review on this case. IT LOOKS amazing.

shame I cant afford it

MoreGooder said:

That doesn't have any water cooling, but I do like the fact that it accommodates both ATX and BTX mobos. In fact, this is the first glimpse of a BTX case I have ever seen. Notice the raised position of the mobo and the two fan positions in the lower rear. By what I've read, that's because on the new BTX form factor, the processor will be near the bottom of the mobo, with the heatsink extending downward towards the floor. The rush of air from front to back of the case exiting those two fans will be targeted towards cooling the CPU. This is something that Intel is pushing on case and mobo manufacturers.

It doesnt have the watercooling BUT IT CAN BE FITTED INTO THE DRIVE BAYS! :cool: this is so cool. i love the case and it can have the watercooling in it and it looks AMAZING!!!!

if u look at the tomshardware link you will see a pic.

Wow that case is perfect. I've always been wanting a raised mobo rack so I can put my pump below. :D

That stacker case looks nice indeed. Yet, I'd love to see the 80mm spots gone in favour of just one extra 120mm exhaust. And I'm not so sure about the huge side panel mesh. A case with proper airflow shouldn't have the need to masquerade as a case without a side panel... And the mesh will let through any internal noise as well. Maybe they will also sell it with a closed side panel?

I wish it had 120's too, that's got a nice layout to it.

If you'd like to close up that mesh, just spray paint it from the inside, a couple of coats would fill the mesh in for those of us who like a positive pressure system. With those as intakes, they'd be pretty dusty all the time.

With 12 bays, it could hold a couple of those water systems for harddrives, gpu etc..., then cool the cpu externally (like I do now...hmmm).

Anyone know when those are supposed to come to the states? I'm gonna slap my 400+ cfm blower in the from. Don't think I'll have to worry about negative pressure then. ;) Where does the 2nd psu go?

:( hope they make a side panel with window for the cm-stacker. The Aquagate seems cool, suggest any other high quality water coolers?

Back