• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cool new HS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, looks nice, interesting that they made it a passive cooler though. Be interesting to see how it stacks up to the Thermalrights though and the rest or the heatsinks that are of the same "style".
Also seems like a lot of manufacturers are making these types of heatsinks that are really tall like that. Wonder if it's just a nifty cooling fad or if there are significant performance gains from the new design...

Well, I guss it says "Optional high speed 80mm fan". So I guess I have to retrack my earlier statement. But it does say OPTIONAL, hehe;) :D

Yeah, kinda what I was thinkin too... But ya never know, maybe Thermalright will pick it up and actually make one that works! hahaha

Nah. My guess is that they will add more pipes to the SP97. Or they could make a tower.

It would be very interesting to see.:cool: Thermalright hasnt let me down yet!

Back