• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Digicamera/webcam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
I need to get something quick to take pics of some of my boxes (for a massive sale here in the OC classifieds!!).

I was thinking a cheap 1.3 Mpixel camera/webcam like the Logitech clicksmart 420 would do alright. Only now I can't seem to find it for $50 anymore.

I was also looking at the Orange Micro I-bot USB 2.0 webcam. Anyone think that would take decent still pics?

Ultimately my budget is about $60. I'm more interested in using whatever I get as a digital camera than a webcam, but being able to do both (even if one is poor quality) would be a big plus.

Pricewatch is a list, not a store ;)

The only two places I can think to get a digi cam that cheap and that decent would be eBay and the classifieds.

JoT said:
Pricewatch is a list, not a store ;)

The only two places I can think to get a digi cam that cheap and that decent would be eBay and the classifieds.

lol, I didnt say to buy from pricewatch, or that I had bought from pricewatch, that I had just gotten all my orders through them, as good.

Back