• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did I screw something up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Teh_0ni0n

Registered
I was waiting for my rad to come, and I was testing my tubing on my waterblock, the tc-4 rev 2. I pushed it on, and as I was taking it off I turned the plastic barb a little! But I quickly retighented it. Did I hurt anything??

Agg, I also did not wet the end of my tubing, and NOW IT WONT COME OFF!!

There were a few bits of sealnt that came out. I'm not worreid, BUT ITS STILL STUCK ON THERE!!

If the tubing is still stuck, you can heat it under some hot tap water, to get it a bit softer. That should loosen its grip.

Otherwise you might want to start hitting the gym :)

I mean, ITS REALLY STUCK ON THERE! It will turn, but it wont go up. You are supposed to push teh tubing all the way down onto the barbs right? not like halfway or somehthing?

Slice the tubing in the direction of the barbs length and remove...:)

Teh_0ni0n said:
I mean, ITS REALLY STUCK ON THERE! It will turn, but it wont go up. You are supposed to push teh tubing all the way down onto the barbs right? not like halfway or somehthing?

Yeah you are suposed to push it on all they way.

PULL.....Harder.

Back