• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a special thanks to:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dumbfish

these members for helping me get my barton-m wired and workin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gnufsh-
dukemurmur
the coolest
65 stang
pms fishy
og boot
jonspd
chillphatcat
reddawg 41
deadman 311
c627627
sentential
badge56
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
will post my first cpu overclock ever right here in a few mins.

d00d np! Glad she's workin 4 ya!

Lets us know how she clocks!

We all remember when we first started out. I officially welcome you to the sickness.:cool:

1850mhz with 3dse score of 7254 temp in low 40's im not going any higher with this duron heatsink . i just wanted to be over stock !

ya np , i remmeber when i fist started didnt know a thing. still pertty close to there lol.

remember once you get the sickness it dont go away lol good luck with it

lil oc there , but id say thats pertty good with that duron heatsink , temps are good to.

yeah, save up for some pc3200, new mobo and a new hsf. You can get a nice heatsink for $25, pm me if ya want. It keeps my mobile 200x12x1.7vcore at about 47 load for $25, that aint too bad, easy on the wallet....

np, glad its workin, get a new mobo first, it'll scream then......what video card do you have???

yes the hsf is next.i got a asylum nvidia 128bit/128mb stock 250/400mhz .i modded it with celeron hsf hooked to the system fan header.used cool bits.oc 300/575mhz dont think she can go any further.

Glad to see I could help I'am back on my abit runing 11.5x223 so fair so good @ 1.8 volt's on the mobile 2500 I have ran prime about 30+ min's only tho will let her run all night if it passed the 3 hour mark. The board has good cooling mod's and mem voltage mod but mostly I think it helps to get used to overclocking you can shoot for the speed's and you will get closer and closer everytime to there max.

Meaning it took me about 1-2 month's to max out my 1 2100 tbred. I got this mobile in about 9 day's ago it was maxed out after the 3rd day in.

ram timings alone is going to take me forever
......but its running now and i keep looking at my wife's computer
....im wondering if the tbred is unlocked.she might wake up one morning and wonder why its so fast !!

ROFL @ wife's pc being OCed one day.

I had a stability issue for a while due to ram timing's there are very funny some time's I just try to get rid of the fact it might be my ram when tring for high fsb normally I run 3+ volts on my bh-5 ram stick's I have (5 BTW).

what makes one ram stick better than another ?for example would a stick of corsair be better than the one that came with my friends compaq because it will have better timings or is it faster at the same timing?(please dont say both)

what makes one stick better than another is that the better one will be able to handle a higher timings at a certain speed, or will be able to attein a higher speed at the same timings. It will perform just as well as the other stick if it will be running at the same speed and timings.

will the wire trick work on all unlocked chips or only unlocked chips on nforce 2 boards?

Back