• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

playstation ac w/ PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well you would need to some how come with with 7.5v to feed that thing. Could use the 12v and a resistor to kick it down.

Well, you might try using the +12v and +5v lines to create 7v, which might be enough to power it without any problems.

Damian said:
Well, you might try using the +12v and +5v lines to create 7v, which might be enough to power it without any problems.

Probally not a good idea for anything other than a FAN. That LCD is probally looking for a real ground. I wouldn't chance it.

so is it possible? i dont want anymore power cables sticking out of my comp, i already got the PSU and pump cables...

{PMS}fishy said:

Probally not a good idea for anything other than a FAN. That LCD is probally looking for a real ground. I wouldn't chance it.

A real ground? Excuse me if I'm a newb, but it doesn't look like that power supply has 3 prongs...

Back