• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Value Ram pc3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edge386

I have/had two kingston ddr400 RAM 512mb sticks, and have a few questions about them. First of all, how well will it be able to overclock? The markings are as follows:

(upper left) 0332
(upper right) 1-1
(middle left) MT logo (???)
(middle right) 46v32m8
(bottom left) TG logo (???)
(bottom right) -5bc

Also, one of my sticks are damaged (a surface mount capacitor fell off, argh :mad: ) The stick may be repairable and even if it does work, I will want to purchase 2 more sticks soon. Will buying 2 more 512mb pc3200 sticks present a problem when I want to overclock my RAM since they will most likely support different chips? Im new to all of this so please bear with me. Thanks for the help.

Some of the older Value RAM overclocked pretty good, but I've seen other ones that were pathetic. Hard to predict what yours will do. Just try 'em. If you buy new RAM, try to find stuff with BH-5 chips. I would not mix your old RAM with the new. Two sticks general overclock better than four.

my PC3200 kingston ram will do cas 2.5 up to 220FSB...and its rated at cas 3...also this might be for the fact the NF7-S rev 2.0 overvolts the memory...

Even when running at 215 11-3-3-2.5 I still pull 32--/31--- on Si Sandra...so hopefully you can get some descent sticks...

Some of the older Value RAM overclocked pretty good, but I've seen other ones that were pathetic. Hard to predict what yours will do. Just try 'em. If you buy new RAM, try to find stuff with BH-5 chips. I would not mix your old RAM with the new. Two sticks general overclock better than four.

I bought this RAM over a year ago, so its kinda old. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one Batboy, thanks. :cool:

If it helps, those are Micron Chips

Yes, that does help bchur83 Thank you. :)

Back