• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 5900 to get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AaronMK

Hi folks,I am new to posting on these forums but have read stuff here for a few months.My question is I have a choice between two video cards,they are both PNY technologies Verto Geforce FX 5900 SE 128mb AGP cards.The only difference between the two cards (that I can see) is that one comes with Call of Duty,and the other comes with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.There is no money involved because it is a trade with a guy I know and they are both in un-opened boxes,I just want to get the best card.Please help me out if you can because I have no idea which to pick,any and all responses are appreciated.Thank-You.

if they are both fx 5900SE's then i do not know what the difference could be :s maybe some selling companies gave SC as an extra and some gave CoD as an extra...

Back