• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Met my goal, now I'm done

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Registered
Well guys it has been fun. I just wanted to see how long it would take me to get to 45. Looks like I can find another team to scare now.

noes!!

when you are tired of team hopping are you going to come back here? ;)

Um scare? Don't really understand that one. I believe any team would love to have you make a contribution to theirs. Hopefully this is a joke. If not, it was nice of you to stop in and say hello and make a contribution to our team. Good Luck in your travels.

Edit: A positive note for me. You were my closest threat at 10 days and counting. Guess I don't have to worry about you any more :p

Last edited:
Why not stay with 32, why change teams? I am begging you to stay, please. Why not try to get to number 1? Ah well, it is no use. Nice to have you, even if it was only for a little while. A few weeks ago you said that you were going to try to et to no.1 and beat nik, where did that idea go?

I guess as long as you don't join [H] or OCAU, it was all in good fun, and helped us catch up.

That was a quick move to the top.

Thanks for the points, and good luck with your next team.

Aww come on stay with us nikhsub1 still has plenty of bark left in him, see if you can catch him and make him scream like a baby. :D

dang, dude, me wanted you to overtake number one here and on and on.............besides you inspired many of us to borg and recruite and borg more...............but thanks anyway, but if you stay cool beans:D :D :D

Hooah!

ROFL!!!

Ok Flix figured out my little joke..

You should know I can't leave without nik on my conquest list!!

He'd already be nervous if I could figure out what went wrong with the last 40 or so installs.

45 said:
ROFL!!!

Ok Flix figured out my little joke..

He'd already be nervous if I could figure out what went wrong with the last 40 or so installs.
'

Bravo.

That's all? You don't want to get ahead of him?

When I read your post I almost had to call for an ambulance.

Back