• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coperative play- Need some suggestions!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgreenjeans

Cooperative play- Need some suggestions!

I'm looking for a couple of good RPG's I can set up over a lan for my wife and I to play. We've done several on the PS2, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance I & II, Gauntlet, etc., but have exhausted the pool of cooperative play titles. I'm looking for something on the PC with cooperative play and with some quest/puzzle solving. We tried Dungeon Seige multi-play, but the difficulty level increases outpaced her ability and it ended up a reloading fest, which killed the entusiasm pretty quick. She likes to "dress up" her character and modify the skills /feats as we progress.
How about some suggestions. I'm ready to spring for two copies of a good game so I can load up both comps for play.
Thanks for your input.

Though Ive never played them much multiplayer, the Baldurs Gate series and Icewind dale series can be done co-op. NWN can be done co-op and you can get new mods for it, help keep it fresh kinda thing, and Freedom Force, nothing beats being a super hero!

Thats all i came up with, though there is more.

I've got NWN on my PC, I'll look into it when I get in this evening. Never did finish that first expansion pac! Thanks, hadn'r thought of it.

Back