• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some opions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rowski12

I'm going to make the plunge into water cooling and need some advice in which wb to use. I'm stuck between the D-tek ww or the RBX. Both are simular design. I have a Hydor L30 pump, Chevette heater core and going to use Fusion HL on the GPU all going into a TT XaserIII alum case. Planning on ocing my non locked xp2500 with 2x512mb of OCZ 3200 EL ram with an ATI 9500 pro vid card. I can get the RBX for about 40 bucks less than the WW. Thanks in advance for the help guys
:cool:

Normally I'd recommend the WW. However, if you can get the RBX for $40 less, then by all means go for it.

I can get the RBX at www.criticool.com and the WW at www.lux-design.com . I just checked Luxes site and the ww dropped by about $25 from the last time I check so now the price diff is just around $10 plus a little more from shipping since criticool is only a couple hours away. thanks for the reply Johan851

ILikeMy240sx said:
RBX is 40 dollars cheaper??? (maybe WW was over-priced?)

WW does provide best bang for the buck.. If you can save more than 10 bucks then go for RBX

don't forget we're taking canadian dollars... they have just cut the price of their whitewaters, which were over $100canadian.

Back