• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Very satisfied with newegg.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ou_phidelt

I recently rebuilt my system by ordering everything except the HSF and AS5 from them. I put the order in on Monday thinking that it would be no problem to get it here on by the weekend. Well one thing lead to another and it was looking grim. It was part my fault, part the bank, and part newegg. Well they stepped up and upgraded me to 2nd day shipping for free and it showed up on on my door step by 10:30 Friday mourning. I cant recommend them enough.

I've had very good results with newegg as well. I order a lot of stuff, and I have not had a single problem with them. They were very accomodating when I got some defective merchandise from Asus. They shipped me the parts overnight before I even mailed back the defective ones and didn't charge me a restocking fee.

I had a dead asus board and since asus refused to do something i called up newegg and they refunded me the full price about 3 days after they recieved the board. Needless to say i am very very happy with this level of service especially considering the refund period was well over and they didn't charge me any fees either. i am very impressed with this.

Rich

I can vouch for them as well. I just placed an order for 3 biostar motherboards from the refurb lot, and got retail boxed versions instead! Manual, cd's, ide cables, etc. This same thing also happened when I bought my black Digidoc 5+. Couldn't be happier.

Back