• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Removing all traces of Outlook 2k3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shuruga2

ok, so i installed outlook 2k3 and ran it. i set up my account and everything went ok, but from then on outlook would pop up with a box saying something about 'cards', info or contact or something, and wouldnt let me check my mail without going thru a wizard.
so i went thru the wizard and it asked me to choose some directories. i picked my docs (which i actually use) and now when i run outlook i get 41 files spewed into this dir.
i can delete these files when outlook is closed and it doesnt complain when i run it again, it just re-creates the files.

of course i tried looking through the settings and couldnt find anywhere to change the dirs, and i also tried a repair and complete remove/install and still outlook puts stuff in this dir.
even dowloading the office updates didnt help at all.
and i just did a search thru my registry to see if i could find something set in there. i searched for 'outlook' which is mentioned a few times, but i didnt see anything that i thought looked suspect, not that i know what i'm doing.

Back