• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EMIII troubles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SewerBeing

Grasshoppa Senior
I installed EMIII, and added my one click folding box, but it wont update, it just says 0 out of 100 for ever, what is wrong. I am pretty sure I added it right, because it was working before I started using the new one click install.

did u restart your computer?

did u make sure u clicked onto and put the right things in the link to where the consel is....

other people help me out here..i know what maybe wrong just dont know how to say it

EMIII might be looking in the wrong directory for your FAH. Check the path again as a normal install goes to a different folder than the One-Click. The One-Click installs to C:\Program Files\FAH.

Wedo

I came home and was having the same problem. F@H seemed like it was still working though. I updated to the new EMIII and it works fine now.

I had the same problem and never did get it working. Just went back to using the text client.

hmm did you wait for a while? my em takes a while to register what folding is doing

Back