• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Mobile 2400's up and running!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mamisano

Running in my Gigabyte -P board.

Received 2 Mobile 2400's from NewEgg today:
AXMH2400FQQ4C
IQYHA0402MPM

Dropped them in without modding and came up at Duals at 800Mhz.

Wire modded the socket to run 15x, 1.65V. Bios set for 150Mhz FSB. *NOTHING DONE TO L5's!!!*

Running 2 Prime95 instances (Stress Test) in Windows 2003, 2x 2250Mhz. No issues so far :)

Screenshot:
dualmobile.jpg

Last edited:
that is really sweet...

so at this point the gigabyte and the asus board (with bios 1010) look really really good for a great upgrade to dual 2.2+ghz cpus with low voltage (low heat) and really cheap (about $150 for both chips)!!!

Whoa! Wait a minute here. You mean you can run the Mobiles as "MPs" without having to cut bridges? I thought you had to blow a bridge somewhere down on the L5s?

Arr I have that same board too, so now it looks like I have to pick up some mobils...and I'm broke this month...wifes not going to like this, you don't mind if I tell her it was your idea do ya ;)
PS thats real nice :cool:
PSS what BIOS rev are you using?

I am not finding any listings for a Gigabyte P motherboard. By any chance could you list the model number and some more info?

You pin-modded the sockets for 10.5 and got 15???

Is there something we should know about the multiplier behavior with mobile Athlons in that board?

The screen shot was blured,What temps are you at ? I have 2 MP 2000 that run 16x140 On air but are real hot,(watercooling is almost ready)

I say this because if people have existing processors you should know that there usually overclockable as well. AIHUB I think are my codes on the Mp.SO use the CPU data base and I am sure many of us will find that there chips can be overclocked.http://www.cpudatabase.com/CPUdb/

And if you can get MP,s that are AIHUB you will notice that that actual code is a great overclocker.

You need to increase the image, it is not blurred. IE shrinks it to fit the screen ;)

Anyhow, they are currently BOTH at 49c running 2 instances of FAH.

As far as overclocking, I went VERY conservative for now. I did not have time to play with pulling the chips and re-wiring the socket to I just shot for something safe - 15x150. I am sure these chips have A LOT more in them, especially from what I have been reading about their stepping - IQYHA.

Back