• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a special rad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magictoaster8

Registered
hey guys I am just about to finish up a custom case and I was looking for the biggest radiator I could fit. The space it needs to fit in is 9.5" wide and 13" high so whats the biggest radiator i can fit?

Ps I am running dangerden RBX and z-chip cooler with a swiftech mcp600 pump I dont know if this effects flow restrictions for the radiator.

My best bet so far was a single pass radiator from a motorcycle but i don't know if the guy will sell it for less than $50 which is kinda pricey.

Post soon
Thanks

jamesavery22 said:

Nice link,

Too bad theres no way to search by size =(

Yeah, it would be really nice. There was a guy who was cataloging(sp?) heater cores by size for water cooling in an online database, but I think the site is gone. Anyone know of one??

thanks guys for the reply

reaper79 thanks for the link

Uberblue, will due I can always fabricate some more mounting brackets if necesary.

Once again thanks

asdasd said:
you could run two 2-342 in parallel?

If you have two of them, run them in series. With their very low resistance you won't come across a situation very often where putting them in parallel thermally makes sence.

A thermochill 120.2 would work.
I dont think the 120.3 would work, but you might be able to run 2 of the 120.2 radiators maybe...

Back