• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who has VGA/CS blocks in stock? (1\2")

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stockhatch

Hey all. I just ordered my pump, rad, shroud, and CPU block....but D-TEK is out of stock on all of their VGA/CS blocks. Does anyone know of any other high quality CS/VGA blocks? With 1/2" fittings....?

Thanks,
AC

Thanks alot. These forums are great...Ive been lurking for a bit trying to put together enough info to build a WC setup.
I suppose ill list my components to make it easier to help me...

CPU block: TC-4
VGA Block: DD Maze 4
Pump: Hydor L-30
Radiator: JR-120 with shroud

Im looking at a Swiftech VGA block and a Swiftech CS block also...

On this note..is the Hydor L-30 pump hefty enough to support three blocks like I'm planning?

My final system will consist of a 2.4c on an IC7 Max3 MB.
My ultimate goal is 3.6GHz with at least a 1GHz FSB...3.4GHz is an acceptable goal as well, but I guess 3.2GHz is my bottom line...LOL

Sound feasable with my components?

thanks again,
AC

Last edited:
Ok...I have been looking at the Swiftech blocks a little bit closer...and i would need the 1/2" barbs for the block to plumb into my setup...the only thing i dont like about the Swiftech block is the lack of pipe threads...maybe im looking wrong, but it seems like the fittings are press fit? or are there some sort of retainers internally with an o-ring seal? ugh...at any rate, i want NPT fittings for my own peace of mind....I went ahead and ordered a maze4 for the VGA.

Any more input as far as my goals and ability to run 3 blocks with the pump i ordered?

Thanks,
AC

Yea, the Swiftech blocks are pretty strange. They're actually push-fit. You take the non-barbed end and stick it into the block. It looks like it wouldn't be leak-free, but mine has never leaked (strangely).

i got the maze4 and my i let my dad set it up(his eye sight sux) and he left the tape on LOL and it still cooled my 9600xt OC'd 80 more mhz at 38C load lol

i got the maze4 and my i let my dad set it up(his eye sight sux) and he left the tape on LOL and it still cooled my 9600xt OC'd 80 more mhz at 38C load lol

LOL that sux! Back to the subject, I'm still not sure im going to watercool my chipset. Im still looking for more feedback on its necessity. Not to mention I still dont know if i can run 3 blocks on the Hydor L-30...

Thanks,
AC

Back