• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

k7n2-dela ILSR problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

After reading the MSI mobo section I feel I've made a mistake going for the above mobo. It gave me strange problems yesterday like contionus beepings,and I know it'll be procesor over heating beeping but I's so sure it is not that much overheated. My current bios is 7.4 which i didn't went to upgrade to 7.6 yet. But seems like most of the folks who brought that mobo is sufferig some kind of problem. Just wanted to throw away this problems i faced to your knowledge also. But I like the look of the mobo:D and the things they offered with it which is something hard to refuse.:)

dear BUBBLE, dont worry ! it's not a importatnt problem. because i was experienced a problem like this -actually same-. The problem is your memory module. i think so if you will use DDR400 (PC3200) memory modules you pass over the problem.

because i changed my DDR333 (PC2700) RAM with DDR400 (PC3200), and my problem to disappear.

my PC conf. is AMD AthlonXP 2500+ MSI K7n2 DELTA ILSR
256MB DDR400 MSI GF-FX5600XT 256MB VGA

this conf. is working very stable

Thanks for the replies guys. Well i'd like to ry out the ddr400 in my machine before actually buying it. Mem price has been dramtically increased in here. So i'd like to test out the mem before buying. well I'll try that speedfan thing also.

Well i'd like to use my live card still for no reason:D Actually I've no explanation why i use it but i like to use it still. That sound is is the only one i paid $35 and brought which is a lot of money I ever spend to a sound card:p

Back