• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft NFR site?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JacK9579

Registered
last year microsofts had an nfr site (not for resale) at e-pup, the site recently moved and i have no idea where. is anyone knows the direct url to the microsoft nfr site please help me out thx

Just so you know the GD thread has a min of 250 post to access it. The only reason this thread is open for new members and people who have below 250 is for the Extreme thread. Please make sure this is your last post made in this unless your making it in the Extreme thread, also please don't get to use to coming here cause after the Extreme problem is over with GD will go back to 250 needed to access.

Moved to Software.

I think you may be referring to the Microsoft Action Pack, which is an NFR software subscription service for value-added resellers and marketers of computer products.

You can find more info about it here.

N_D

Back