• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BCM Motherboards...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Über~PhLuBB

Jedi Knight Senior
Anyone else have a crapola BMC motherboard? It's Slot-A, ancient technology, PC-100. Is there a way to overclock with this board? Any sort of software overclocking? I'd assume so, as one can overclock GPUs via software.

There will most likely be not a trace of dip switches or anything to overclock. Your best bet is to look into a program called SoftFSB.

SoftFSB will only work with the motherboards it supports, I.E., Asus, Abit, MSI, Soyo, iWill, etc, etc. I already tried it. BCM is such a poor quality no name motherboard manufacturer, it's not listed. They make crap - my board is barely working proof. I doubt it would be on the list for overclocking.

Are there other programs in which one doesn't have to select the motherboard from the list? Or heck, even just another SoftFSB-like program that might support BCM mobos?

If you know what chipset your motherboard uses then Soft FSB should work. I can't go into much detail as I haven't used it in a long time.

Back