• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone have a thermaltake xasar II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well for appearance, it doesnt do much for me either. but for utility, is there anything that offers a full tower, 5 fan positions, covered drives, window, temp display, all for 90$?

you have a nice case, but I really wanted a window without getting into custom mods, and 1 fan seems limiting but maybe not.

ares350 said:
well for appearance, it doesnt do much for me either. but for utility, is there anything that offers a full tower, 5 fan positions, covered drives, window, temp display, all for 90$?
you have a nice case, but I really wanted a window without getting into custom mods, and 1 fan seems limiting but maybe not.

There are alot of cases that offer those features in that price range. I have 2 120mm fans in my case, not just one, and it cools better then my Chenming case that is the same as that Thermaltake with 5 80mm fans.

Back