• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lian-li cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

webfreak

Anyone know what happened to the Lian-Li cases? I'm talking about the PC-6x and PC-7x lines. Newegg hardly sells *any* lian-li products anymore, and they are on backorder at directron.com and even pcmods.com said they were out of stock. What gives? Have they just dropped off the face of the earth? Is everyone pretty much moving on to something else?

Last edited:
Wow, they're also really expensive. $229 for the PC-75 when newegg had it for ~180 I believe. Oh well. Guess I'll hop on the Xaser III bandwagon for my next pc (whenever that comes around).

I just realized that monarch computers [link] sells the full line of lian li cases, and they have for a long time. I don't think they'll stop selling them any time soon. A little more expensive than newegg had them for, but still pretty decent. :D

monarch is a good company and personally I love my lian-li however I paid $30 only slighty used with a clear side pannel to boot, suckers. :p

Back