• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to volt mod a Quadro 4 750XGL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dukemurmur

ok ok i know this card is very bad as far as games go it only equals a ti4600. BUT i have to options i can volt mod the card to get what i can outta it. Or i can sell the card and buy a 9700pro in a feew weeks i have an mx440 that i can use in the mean time. So would i b better off volt modding and oc this card or just to sell it here on the forums and get the 9700pro and volt mod and oc that?? I'm making a wb for my Quadro now just for the hell of it should i stop and make it instead for the 9700pro?

how about instead of ruining a perfectly good profesional card you think of selling it to someone like me =P.

But in seriousness its the exact same board layout as the TI series, so just find someone who has volt modded a TI card and ask them for help.

do u really want it it is 4 sale?
. It is in the vid/sound card forums 4 sale. Drop me a PM if u really r intested.

Back