• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with P858 and P859

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
For some reason these bad boys are taking forever.

Last night folding was the only program running and my computer was completly idle and I was getting frame times of 24 minutes. Let me remind you, this is with a Barton at 2.1. I have SSE enabled so I don't know what's up. Am I the only one who is having problems here?

these guys just take a long time....just gonna have to wait it out...although the points in the end is nice!:)

Yep, same here. When they're done, you'll get a big point payoff. 160 points. I'm on my 5th one now with smaller ones here and there. They take me 15-25 min per frame.

For some reason my only overclock is pretty pathetic, 166x12.5.

For some reason whenever I up my fsb I can't boot.

I'm going to find out about that in the Motherboards section though.

AArrrggggghhhhh. I just lost a 858 at 49% com-plete while checking the speed and OC of another 2500 barton. Its on a very finicky ECS K7VTA3 mobo and I had to do a reset to get the monitor to work and oopppsss there goes 24 hrs of work.

I blame you Ben721 and for a crime such as this you are hereby sentinced to fold for tismedt for 40 days and 40 nights. :D or longer if you so desire. :D

And you know I'm only kidding right. Well maybe 20 days:D

Hehehe. :)

Anyway I gotta improve these frame times some how.

axlecrusher said:

What kind of CPU is this from? I'm using XP2100 and I am getting 39 minute frame times.

Axle

See sig. Actually, I'm at 13 * 165. With summer starting, I had to scale down my OC. When I bought my XP2100+ I made sure to get a 'B' version.

I am getting a 37 minute frame time with these. Thats ok though, 160 day deadline, and ALOT of points. Mine is on a tbred B at 1.6Ghz though.

Back