• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mouse pad offer from newegg!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats hilarious. i wish it was in stock though. how did you find it?

Well if they were in stock I'd be sure to...................not buy one....But that is pretty funny....

saw it earlier this morning...
it definately has to be worth about 500 mhz.:D
which takes the crown from adding racing stripes to the case (which only netted 265mhz in a controlled test lab)!

dead_man311 said:
that better OC my computer just by laying next to it , lol

Lol! Have you guys ever read those reviews of like the newegg pens and shirts, that people talk about overclocking them, funny stuff lol.

Argh I get a blank page too, I wanted to see it!

EDIT: is this it? Linkage

no, it was a mouse pad from abs computer technologies that was refurbished for something like $1000.00. its too bad no one got a pic of it.

The pictures shown are from the NEW version of this item. If you purchase this refurbished product you will receive an OEM BAREBONE, meaning it is just the item itself. Accessory items are NOT INCLUDED with refurbished products. Accessories are shown in the pictures so that customers will know what is missing from the item.

Back