• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Password Recovery Dictionary?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VaTechHokies

Let me start off by saying that I work as a security consultant and the client that we are working for is being stubborn and doesn't want to implement a 'strong' password policy. In order to try to 'scare' them, my boss told me to look into LC 4 from @stake (formerly L0phtCrack), so we could do a demonstration of what can happen when a good password recovery tool gets in the wrong persons hands. Needless to say, I am going to be 'recovering' the passwords from my lap top at work and am looking for a large password dictionary. The dictionary that comes with the trial version of LC 4 is only 25,000 words, but I am looking for something massive. I know there are dictionaries out there for just about every movie, book, etc., but I can seem to find them. Anyone know where I could look?

Even if its for a good purpose the discussion of "Cracks" is not allowed here. No matter the intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back