• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVERYONE, STOP FOLDING IMMEDIATELY, Save the world from global warming!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dguy6789

It has been statistically proven through unnamed sources that this forum and it's folding section are one of the many causes of global warming, and a significant one at that. Aside from creating profound amounts of heat, we are also using enourmous amount of power, to power our processors, which is driving energy prices sky high. If we are to combat this global warming threat, we must take the first true step. Convert to seti. Just kidding. Rather you not use your processors at all. Think about all the spare power you would have.

j/k Thought a little humor to start your morning. Have a nice day. :D

Last edited:
Papsomax said:
power to the energy meisters.....melt da poles, that way the beaches will be closer to kansas

fold on:D

And that means I'll be living underwater.
Sources indicate that a major California might break off into the ocean some day thanks to some faults that run the length of the state.

If you guys notice, the movie "The Day after Tomorrow" gives the worst case scenario of global warming disrupting the flow of the oceans, thus creating a super storm. Tornadoes rip through LA, tidal waves in NYC, thunderstorms in India...

Just think if that was all caused by folding...
J/K. Go fold!

If you guys live in a sunny area, why not install solar panels to power your house. Solar panels can easily generate enough power for your PC and more during the day. So if you guys want the least enviornmental impact, go solar.

Until then, fold.

LOL! i would rather live underwater! It would be nice to get cooled off for once here in Texas....but i dont think its gonna happen in my lifetime or even in the next 3 generations so whats the hype all about :D.

Actually, if there were a major quake, california would be left above ground, the rest of the US would sink...

nikhsub1 said:
Actually, if there were a major quake, california would be left above ground, the rest of the US would sink...

Damn, I wanted to submersion cool my PC.

Good to know I'd survive though.
We'd be self sufficient too, we have the #5 biggest economy in the world, and we're not even a country!

nikhsub1 said:

Yeah all that "hot air" from the left coast will keep it afloat for a very long time. :eek:

Now might be the time to be buying some new beachfont property along the fault line. :p :p :p

I am already living close to the bay. I'd be even closer then! And it wouldn't always be cold over here anymore. I look at it like this.

I guess I don't have to get a water cooling system cause the water is coming to me. By the way how is there global warming if it's supposed to snow next week.

Back