• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Number of Emails per day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VaTechHokies

This is somthing I've been wondering about for a while...How many emails does OC Forums send out a day? I get on average anywhere from 5-10, but I would guess that most of you all get much more than that. I can only imagine how many emails got sent out for that Xtreme thread last week.

I am subscribed to two threads, aside from the e-mail notification regarding that, I asily get 50-100 E-mails or PM a day.

Sometimes it's a but much but I signed the dotted line to serve this sites members.

i can't get o/c forums to stop sending me emails when i'm subsribed to a thread.....

DaBigJ said:
i can't get o/c forums to stop sending me emails when i'm subsribed to a thread..... [/QUOTE

"Yuriman"
I dont get any.....I used to but they suddenly stopped....

Email SilverSinkSam ...:)

I had the problem of subscribed threads emails suddenly stopping; I didn't think much of it, other than it was turned off throughout the forum to reduce bandwidth costs. Then one day they just started coming again. No idea what was up with that *shrug*

I get around 10 emails from OCF a day, at least; on a busy day it's 20+

Back