• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help plz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcfan60

hey guys. I been doing some volt mods for my Asus A7n8x-x Mobo and I need to the PSU 5 volt mod cuz its @ 4.75 and no it is not that the PSU can handle it so dont tell me to get another. I know how to do it and everything except the Multimeter and I whant to know form all you OCers out there who have done it in any A7n8x mobo which one of the 4 mosfets it is.
Or if you would be so kind to meassure them and tell me which one it is. TNX

its a Fortron FSP300-60ATV. if you do a google seach on it, it was able to have a p4 @ 3.6 Ghz with 2 HD and 2 Cd roms wiht a radeon 9700pro, so the PSU can hold its ground.

check your voltage with Multimeter and post result run prime if it drop more than 5% this is your psu else u dont need any mod to your psu

check it and post result

really?... WOW!! you know I think some ppl have ADD cuz as I mention I dont have a multimeter. if I had one in the first place I would not have posted. Anyways. I unpluged all hardrivers and evything and took all the PCI cards out except the Vid card and still gave me that result. so in other words IT IS not the PSU. a 300W can handle 1 prossesor 1 mobo and a vid card. trust me man. come on guys plz. I just want to know which mosfet it is. do me favor. it just takes a second to meassure which one it is. I have no money to buy a multimeter ANY money Im freaking poor right now. and I cant find some on with one.
if you help me I will love you almost as much as my Comp.:p ;)

Back