• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

heatshrink tubes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

error403

Where do you modders go to get good tubing at? Radio Shack heatshrink doesnt shrink much and moves around alot, not to mention that its severely overpriced. If you modders could tell me your secret place to get it I would be grateful.

i think home depot has some better stuff

Heat shrink comes in two basic flavors; the polypropylene variety is shiny and stiff; it works, but is inferior to the polyolefin kind.

from a soldering guide i found here. radioshack has the crappy stuff

I just read that article, and it sounds like cleaning a soldering tip is pretty much the same as cleaning a welding tip. I'll have to try my hand at soldering. :D

that is a good price. thx dead_man... cerebrus i know how to solder :) good article though.

FrozenCPU's service is great , i made a order at 6pm on a weekday i think it was a tuesday and i left and went out for dinner. Got home 2 hours later at 8pm my order was packed and already shipped. i got it two days later

Back