• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am extremely upset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Sparkle 400

I was waiting on the bid on this item and figured the smartest way to win it was to put my max bid last minute, since it was at $9 for a couple days. I thought that if I put my max with like 2min left that the other person wouldn't have enough time to max me out... suppose let's say I put 25 as my max he wouldn't just jump to 30 b/c he wouldn't know my max.

Well, now I'm EXTREMELY ****ed off b/c I forgot to look at the bid at the right time. Now, some lucky b*stard who probably has less use of this PSU than me.

I even e-mailed the seller to ask if it was brand new and he said it was and was collecting dust for 3 months.

I am honestly now in a bad mood b/c of my stupidity.

If anyone knows of where I can spend 30 bucks for some power supply I'd love, then by all means help me out. Everyone says that Fortron 530watt is $67 but that is untrue. Newegg sells it for about $80 and other places maybe $72 but with like $8 shipping.

This Sparkle 400watt would have been a STEAL if I got it at $12 like this lucky b*stard. Good day.

Damn, tough luck. I just ordered a Sparkle 530 for $73, with $5 shipping. The 400W is $10 less. Unfortunately, as the popularity of Fortron/Sparkle is going up, so are their prices. $12 though...that's quite a deal for sure...

Depending on your system, you could possibly give a 300W or 350W FSP a shot. Powered my now deceased 2.6GHz AXP rig without a hitch. They go for about $30-$40.

You don't understand. That was clinched g0dM@n's power supply. I F-ed it up!

Back