• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

system fan whyyyy !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NIKKIE

Registered
:) .. well , it wasnt my cpu fan like i thought .. its my system fan thats running at 2812 rpm ... what shall i do or buy for that matter ?

2812rpm seems fine?? wots its dba?? if its working ok and not making much noise then u dont need 2 spend unecessary money like i sed theres 2812rpm is anything to worry about sum fans run at 8000rpm!! plz give us some more information on whats happening all u have told us is ur fan rpm we need to know more than that to help you!!

how do you check the dba ?

what do you know about 3200 rpm exhaust fans ? i just bought one

You need to provide a link to the fan or the brand and model #...INFO....we need INFO! :) The Dba is stated in the fans specs..You need a meter to read it otherwise..:(

Dba is how loud it is. Also, rpm means nothing in a fan. The tilt on the blades, size and design all have major impacts. Cfm is the important part. That and pressure.

I wouldn't worry about the rpm number. Unless it used to be higher and you noticed it dropped a lot. That is a sign of a problem.

Is it moving less air than it used to?

pc is new . well i just built it .. ill check all the stuff explained in here and be back with info today ..

Back