• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maximus_OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lotec25

Maximus_OC,

Here yea go a pic for yea. Hope you like i got a few more got to get them resized. I am waiting on my VGA Cooler I got the Maze 4 from Danger Den should be here soon. And i got some Blue Anitfreeze comeing so it will change some what.

Lotec25

Attachments

• puter1.jpg
    puter1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 137
and here is one more

Attachments

• puter2.jpg
    puter2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 136
sweet i like it! That looks just like the new antec case i got. after I get the whole thing perfected on my old aluminum case, I may try to do a setup like that in my new case. I hope I can get my heater core mounted in the top of my case. I am going to mount the fan on top of the case so that freed up another 1.5 inches for a bigger shroud. If I can get it setup like I am imagining I will free up alot of space on the bottom of the case. My pump will be where your HC is sitting. I am going to do some work this weekend, I will get some pics when I get back up to school. I wish my pump and fans would come tomorrow before I leave. Once I get them I will have everything I need. My d-tek tc-4 came today. pretty neat setup I think. Weighs more than I realized it would. This weekend I plan to.
1. Put new elbows and barbs on the HC
2. Cut the duct hole in the top of my case for one of the 120mm
3. Paint the side of the HC glossy black
4. Start to mess around with how I am going to make my shrouds

Sounds sweet i cant wait to see it. I was going to mount my heatercore up top but i got a DVD drive and a CD burner up there along with the res so there was no way it was going to fit. I like how mine looks just needs a few things to finish it off. I am also hopeing that my water block shows up this weekend when i get it and the Antifreeze in ill be done for a while. The shrouds i made i used plexi glass. I cut out 4 sides 2 inches high by 6 inches long for each side. I cut the middle out 6 by 6 cut a circle in the middle and drilled hole threw the plexi glass, and used zip ties to hold the plexi glass and the fan on. It works good and looks good at night. I hope you get everything together and send the pics. And good luck on geeting the gear in to finish it.

Lotec25

Back