• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M-2600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obsolete

This is about what I'm hitting on my Mobile 2600/w 1.9v. =/

Attachments

• cpu copy.jpg
    cpu copy.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 136
That ain't too bad, maybe cranking a bit more vcore into it will help some. Although I'm on a 2400+, mine needs 1.93v to get stable at 2.5GHz :|

I'm still workin on it........Temps are really flucuating. Could be due to bad mount or maybe temp probe is not attached to CPU good enough.......AS5 may need to settle in also......

Well i got mine up to 13x200 and im at 1,9 volts and how to i post a pic in here please help .that is a nice clock at a very low volt nice job

ya my mobile 2600 AQYHA 0346 wouldnt do any higher than 2600 w/ 1.9v.... which is still a great clock speed... everything is super fast on it

The highest I hit so far is 2.6 Ghz at 210 x 12.5. My Vcore was at 1.84. This Mobile CPU is amazing. This little speed demon did corrupted my registry! Be careful.

There is an article for your reading pleasure if you need to recover. It is article 307545

DFI Lanparty II Ultra B, Kingston Hyper-X PC3200 Bh-5..............2.6 does seem to be the max for mine.....

Back