• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to get cheap sp-94?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EternalX

ive looked on a few websites, and this damn thing is expensive. im not gonna waste my money and buy something else, but i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find it the cheapest? just need the heatsink, got a fan already. ive seen a few other thermalright heatsinks on there, but never a sp-94. are the others just as good or should i not bother?

If you dont wanna shell out that much, an SLK-947(948) should work nearly as well. They are in the mid $30's, and go on sale into the 20's occasionaly.

well i was thinking on getting a panflow, but im going to try a 120mm fan from antec my friend has alying around first, see if that helps:cool:

If it was a good cfm fan he would prob. be using it..:) Is it a thermal controlled fan? The 120mm your going to try out. Do you have an adapter yet..80mm to 120mm or 92mm to 120mm.?:rolleyes:

Back