• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ghost Recon 2 announced

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this may be a stupid question but its on PC too right? cuz i was thinking of getting it on PC

OF COURSE IT'S ON PC, Tom Clancy games true homes are on the PC not the crapbox or gaycube :D

Ubisoft releases everything on console onto PC as well, if it is seen as a marketable and profiatble venture, which ghost recon 2 would be.

Lol, little early for that isn't it dead_man? I'm thinking and early to mid '05 release for this game. But that's a guess, I didn't even read the article, maybe they already have an idea of a release date.

From the article

Developed by Ubisoft's award-winning Red Storm studio, Ghost Recon 2 launches on next-generation consoles and PC this Holiday season. The game is set in the chaotic battlefields of tomorrow, and will offer gamers an insider's view of the way large scale conflicts will be fought in the near future.

Cant wait for christmas i know what i'm getting myself this year.

Slaughter

Yep the release date is this Christmas, but you know how release dates sometimes have a way of sliding back.

I'm searching for information on what new features the game will have over the original GR.

Well it looks like the console version has already been released (or will be very soon) but the PC version will not be until February or March 2005.

I hate you, consoles! Darn you all to heck!

(The only console I ever had was Gameboy, I got it in 1991).

The resurrection of a old thread hehe :)

But can't wait for the PC version to hit the shelves. Good overall game and couldn't complain with some of the intense mods out there to liven up the game with lots of killin. Now thats my type of game hehe :) Body count 300+

My brother rented the PS2 version. It's really good (for a FPS with a gamepad and a dated grapics system). It's blatantly obvious how much they had to dumb down the graphics. They look just like the first game only at a low PS2 TV resolution :(

Back