• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here is a new pic.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lotec25

ok i got my new coolant in and got rid of the red fans. It looks alot better now. I Hope you guys like the pics. Please let me know what you all think.

Lotec25

Attachments

• apr11014.jpg
    apr11014.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 912
Awesome setup. The black and blue combo is really nice. btw, what kind of rad and shroud are you using? Thanks.

the heatercore is the ever popular chevette the shroud is made out of plexi. Thanks for the comment brisk.

Lotec25

diehrd thanks for the words it means alot comeing from you. and i just have CPU and VGA. My Chipset is cold as it is. That is an addon that might come later.

Lotec25

Looks really good. Which coolant are you using that makes it blue? Or is it a coolant/dye combo?

it is VW Audi Anitfreeze. I got it for 18 dollars. I added some and had to take alot of it back out. A little goes along way. i mean like maybe 8 table spoon's is all i have in it.

Lotec25

Attachments

• coolant.jpg
    coolant.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 809
2.5C running at 3.2 the video core is running at 602MHz and i think i can open it up alot more. Video memory is running at 906MHz with alot more to play with there to i think.

Lotec25

hey Lotec just got to my computer. looks great!!! I didn't get as much done on my setup as I wanted to. Too much easter dinners etc. cut my top hole cut out for the fan, and cut the HC barbs down. thats about it.

Maximus_OC,

Thanks for the words bro. And at least you are geeting started. It took me awhile to get to where this one is now. Just keep me posted on how it is coming. And i cant wait to see some pics man.

Lotec25

Last edited:
Looks really nice! I have a very similar combination that is waiting to be put in, I just hope it turns out as nice. :cool:

It will turn out nice. It took me a long time to get it to that buying stuff takeing it out putting new stuff in. Until i finally got to that. Just take your time and if your not happy with it fix it.

Lotec25

Lotec I think I have finally decided that I am not going to be able to mount my rad setup in the top of my case. Just isn't enough room with the cd rom drive etc. the tubing would have to be kinked in a couple spots etc. so i am gonna mount it where yours is. Is there a problem with putting the pump up higher than the rest of the setup. like on the cd rom rack?? I can still make the
T-line higher then this and everything. just making sure that having your pump up high doesn't cause problems.

Be careful about putting the pump up too high. You will run into a problem i did when I designed my last one. Depending on what pump you have, it may not be able to pull water up to it (aka prime it). I would test it out before I started building around the idea.

Maximus_OC,

Yea i tried that i was going to mount mine higher but the pump does not like it to much. Try laying the pump on its side someplace. I would have to look at your case again. Send me a pic maybe i can think of a place to stick your pump. Or just put it where i put mine, right on the side.

Lotec25

i don't think i am going to have enough room under my vid card for that. if ups would hurry up and get the pump to me I could figure all of this out. i might though. I was wanting to try to keep things hidden as much as possible, but i don't think I will be able to now. As soon as I get my pump in I will take some pics with the pump in a few locations and see what ya think.

ok the pump is not that big it looks big in pictures but it is pretty small. Mine is 5 1/2 inches long with the barb and about 5 inches high with the barb with out the barbs the pump is 3 1/2 long by 3 1/2 wide. and you are using the same pump. Send me some pics ill help you all i can. What color scheme are you going for anyway?

Lotec25

I mounted a pump on the same level as my PSU for one of my friends. The trick is to get the pump primed and running then mount it up top. This is a pain in the butt but works. It looks really good cuase it is suspended by some acrylic sheet.

Back