• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SCPT not brightening up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JU571N

When I play Spinter Cell: Pandora tomorrow it's hella dark. I have this problem with all my games, but that's because my monitor sucks. Usualy I can let the 3d brightness in the ATI control pannel brighten it, or in games like cs I have to change my desktop to brighter. For some reason spinter cell simply won't get brighter. In single player I can adjust the brightness in the options, but multiplayer doesn't have that option. It's not bad when I'mn a spy, since I can run around in night vision, but as a merc it's a pain in the ***. I can turn my TV on with clone mode ands ee everything fine on ym TV, but I have to play with my head turned sideways and that gets tiring after awhile.

Is there any fix to make the 3d or desktop brightness work with scpt?

Edit: I'm using the 4.4 drivers
Edit2: Nevermind, I fixed it. I had to dig around in the files to find Default.ini in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\online\System and turn up the brightness in there.

Last edited:
Back