• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been awhile... help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hrdwrjnkie

OK, so I have not had a 24/7 rig to set to folding gor a while now, but I do again. however, when I run the client that I downloaded from PMS{fishy} (I'm a sucker for the underdog) I ran the .exe and it does nothing. I have FAH4console.exe in my processes in Task Manager, but no windows and noo CPU utilization. ??

I know this is a really noob question , but WTF am I doing worong?

I'm pretty sure the copy that you are using (from fishy) is a modded version of Wedo's one-click. It runs the text only console, and as a service, so the only thing you see is it in your task manager. I'd reboot and see if that works. You can also check the log to see what its doing.

fahcore_##.exe will be getting all the cpu useage, not FAH4Console.exe

If it's not, read the log file in Program Files/FAH , it may be having trouble getting past a firewall for the work packet.

Also, did you restart the service? I believe with the one-click, you have to restart the service, otherwise you have to reboot to get it to start working.

OCn00b said:
Also, did you restart the service? I believe with the one-click, you have to restart the service, otherwise you have to reboot to get it to start working.

The fact that he has FahConsole4 as a process means the service worked and the console is running, the fact that there isn't a FAH Core using the CPU means that something is wrong like connection issues or maybe (unlikely) a bad download of the fah console.

Back