• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rigs down for a week :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

going on vacation to see some friends in baltimore this week and my parents refuse to let me keep my rigs up. this sucks :( oh well, that means i just gotta borg on vacation :eek:

I know how that is. I always turn off my rigs whenever I go on vacation for safety reasons and electricity waste. I am on 56K so what good are computers that finish work units in a day and just sit there at 0% CPU? I'm getting cable really soon as SBC finally wired our CO station yesterday so my production should be going up. Have a good vacation and try not to think about it. Your rigs will be back up in no time. Maybe you can borg a rig while your on vacation.

Xenocide said:
going on vacation to see some friends in baltimore this week and my parents refuse to let me keep my rigs up. this sucks :( oh well, that means i just gotta borg on vacation :eek:

Remember to pack a copy of the one-click on CD :D

Back