• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Damn,I'm really happy with Dfi.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same here. I haven't pushed the limits yet either. I'm going to add more cooling for the northbridge, southbridge, and mosfets to see where that gets me. Then maybe I'll do the vcore and vsense mods. My goal is 250 x 10 with cpc enabled, dual channel, the whole nine yards. :burn:

I love mine too just need a new case and power supply and then I will have rebuilt my whole pc arround my Lanparty B.

I've bought 4 and only RMA'd 1 for onboard LAN not working. Other than that they're all using 1/31 bios and crusing :D. 2 have mobility's, 1 has desktop, and one has a 1.3GHz T-Bird in it LOL. Keep up the good work DFI ;).

Psyko

Staphylococcus said:
Yeah, I hope that 250 x 10.5 is with water-cooling, Pnut - or I'm gunna have to be seriously cheesed off with you !
Great boards.

:clap: I cant believe I reached this with air,but I did and I'm enjoying every minute of it.:D

I've ran prime for 10 hours and memtest all nite,she's good and stable.

NICE GUYS!

I can't seem to get a stable 250 fsb. I have two sets of Bh-5's & they both crap out at the same speeds. I know they can do more especially with 3.3vdimm. (checked actual volts on board with a multimeter to verify that the board is putting out 3.3vdimm).

I think my M-2600 does not like that FSB. I can only get a stable 247x10.5/w 1.9v & cpc disabled. I'm going to try a lower fsb & higher multiplier tonight, but it seems as though I have hit the max in my chip, cause I can't get more then 2.6 ghz either.

I thought about trying the wire trick mod again. I realize it's for the Nf7's but I figure, hey why not........(Oh, also my temps are about 44ºC on my custom built watercooled rig!!! Pretty high!)

Makes me angry that you guys are hitting 250, but also I'm happy for you. I'll try & post some results later......

I can hit 250 fsb and 2500 mhz with stability, but that's with cpc and superbypass disabled. I want both of those options to be enabled.

I lose around 300 benchmark points with cpc disabled,this isn't enough for me to worry about enabling it.But it verys from system to system.:)

I wonder how I'll do, with the NB and the CPU watercooled. My CPU does about 2.6ghz with 1.95v, so it should be good.

I wonder how I'll do, with the NB and the CPU watercooled.

I hope well Johan, I have those both watercooled pumping 1.9v into the chipset!! Unfortunately I am stuck here at [email protected] & 11-2-2-2 timings. I can not get any higher, kind of a disapointment, but I may just got get a M-2500. I think I'll try & disabled superbypass, see what happens then.

Isn't that tornado killing your hearing? I'm running an Slk-900a and 60cfm Enermax fan and I'm getting 50ºC with just 1.75voltage. What's up with that?

Back