• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help, start up ie prob

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Try an anti virus program. Do a google search for Free-AVG. It's a good one to use and it's free. Basically, your start page has been Hijacked.

Don't forget to fold for team 32. See my sig or PM me if you wish.

don256us said:
Try an anti virus program. Do a google search for Free-AVG. It's a good one to use and it's free. Basically, your start page has been Hijacked.

Don't forget to fold for team 32. See my sig or PM me if you wish.

Thank You So Much! It is running right now, I will check when its finished when i get home cuz i gotta get runnin to school, but it said already a virus found: startpage so that musta means that. Stupid thing prolly came from that lycos side search thing.

Very good. I had another free one but I got infected anyway. Then I found this one. Keep it up to date AT LEAST once a week and it should help keep you clean.

Fold on. Build, Borg, Recruite.

AVG is a very good Antivirus. Just so you know you can get rid of the little sig it puts on your incoming and outgoing mail.

well im still at school so when i get home i will tell you guys how much viruses it ended up wit.. there was 2 when i left, i will hit ya up on aim l8r to my aim name is seahawksplayoffs and the avg only lasts 30 days it says

how can i get my forum name changed to Minne?

Back