• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I know for sure im on team 32?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edge386

My girlfriend and I want to fold for overclockers.com but its impossible to find our name in the team list, (something like 3k members!!) Anywho, once i get it figured out i think ill sneak F@H on my dads comp as well since it doesnt bog performance!! muwahaha.

extremeoverclocking has a page of new stats for the team including new members hear
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=32
but i cant see it atm <--- scratch that t'was my isp/DIEl up modem (mum lives in the wildernes woot 26.6kbs)
or check your client.cfg whitch has the string "Team=32" for us
also the sting "[09:58:32] - User name: your_name(Team 32)" in the FAHlog.txt file. these are where ever u installed it welcome to the fold, the adiction and the madness

edit: please make sure your folders are stable tho. if its not stable:The chip gets maths wrong----> the protien folds wrong ---> u might get no credit but worst, the science doesnt benifit.

if the temps arnt too high try i little more voltage. im sure there are plenty of people about who cna help get ur chip 100% stable.

Last edited:
Find your team rank on Stanford's stats site (search your username, I hope you know it, ;)) or use the name search on extremeoverclocking.

Back