• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hurry I need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

Ok...plz hurry... there is alot of Ghz that could get folding for team 32, only problem is this file...from Wedo's ultimate install thread http://www.justa-larrkin.com/folding/RemoteServiceInstall.zip

I cannot unzip it.....I cannt get an unzipping program either....if anyone that has their own hosting..if you could unzip it to a folder on your host for me to download that would be soooo great.....sorry right now I dont have time to explain....im gonna try a few other unzippers.

Any help is apreciated. THanks.

awww crap...I missed it. Oh well...Ill get permission some other day. SInce the year is over almost, maybe next year or something. Not sure.

eh its ok.

I was just messing with them and it turns out even if I had it I would not be able to do it. I cannot save files, only open them, so I intended to just go to the temp folder to do it, but it turns out I cannot get to the temp folder, all temp stuff is blocked off...thats why I could not get to it to do the winzip. Oh well. I got my hopes up, but I think the only way around is just to ask permission.

Back