• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sp-94 - bargain price!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gustav

for those who dont want to pay $45 for a heatsink, SVC has them for $34.99! (this is about $10 cheaper than any place else! if you order other things for your system such as fans, as5 or whatever else, shipping wont be as hard) Get them while they last here

there are other products on sale too:

Thermalright ALX-800 (Socket A/462) $15.99 here

Thermalright SLK-900A (Socket A/462) $29.99 here

Thermalright NB-1 Chipset Cooler $14.99 here

Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer Rev 2 $9.99 here

:D :cool:

Last edited:
yeah i forgot to mention that....i havent looked at the cyber deals section, i guess that would be a better place for it....either way its an awsome price.

Camacho111 said:
WHAT! I actually remove this from my cart just to keep it under sixty bucks.

what are you talking about? you have to remove what from your cart to keep in under $60? if any of the products above arent the same price on the site, enter the code "coolproductshotprices" when your ordering and it should bring it to its right price.

gustav said:

what are you talking about? you have to remove what from your cart to keep in under $60? if any of the products above arent the same price on the site, enter the code "coolproductshotprices" when your ordering and it should bring it to its right price.
Scrol up fool. The VGA silencer! I was gonna pay full price.

it's a great price, but it doesn't come with the Thermalright stock fan right, or does it?

Camacho111...Did you actually purchase any of these items? What were you charged for shipping?

Before anyone gets too exited, check out what is being charged for shipping. I did the "estimated" shipping calculations and they ranged from $23 to $46 for SHIPPING CHARGES alone. Add that to the cost of the sink and its not that great a sale.

I've ordered from these guys before and the screen with the estimated charges has always provided more options, including ground and priority mail. None of those choices were currently available when I tried to estimate the charges. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with their website or if they are only making a couple of the expensive choices available in order to make up the difference in the sale price.

Will someone else try and post your results. I ordered the VGA Silencer a couple of days ago based on an e-mail ad I received from them and it was available at the $9.99, using that same special code mentioned above. Shipping was a little over $6. Just a little while ago I tried to get another one based on a second e-mail ad I received and the lowest shipping option was over $20. It is possible that when you go all the way through to the point of actually having the shipping charges added that the other opions become available but once I saw those estimated charges, I just terminated my order. Again, if someone else has actually ordered, please post your shipping charges.

Name Code Qty Each Options
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thermalright SLK-947U SLK-947U 1 33.89
Socket Cooler
Cooler Master Aluminum ARC-U01 1 3.99
Chip Cooler - 8 RAM Sinks
Arctic Alumina Adhesive AATA-5G 1 6.45
5.0g
Subtotal 44.33
Shipping 7.89
Tax 0.00
Total 52.22

The VGA silencer $19.99 would have exceded my budget of $60 for a total of $72. But with the coupon 9.99, I would have saved $10 and with a grand total of $62-which is slightly over my budget but still would have paid it.

My apologies! I got confuse with another thread on the same subject. Th

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=289276

Reefa_Madness said:
Camacho111...Did you actually purchase any of these items? What were you charged for shipping?

Before anyone gets too exited, check out what is being charged for shipping. I did the "estimated" shipping calculations and they ranged from $23 to $46 for SHIPPING CHARGES alone. Add that to the cost of the sink and its not that great a sale.

I've ordered from these guys before and the screen with the estimated charges has always provided more options, including ground and priority mail. None of those choices were currently available when I tried to estimate the charges. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with their website or if they are only making a couple of the expensive choices available in order to make up the difference in the sale price.

Will someone else try and post your results. I ordered the VGA Silencer a couple of days ago based on an e-mail ad I received from them and it was available at the $9.99, using that same special code mentioned above. Shipping was a little over $6. Just a little while ago I tried to get another one based on a second e-mail ad I received and the lowest shipping option was over $20. It is possible that when you go all the way through to the point of actually having the shipping charges added that the other opions become available but once I saw those estimated charges, I just terminated my order. Again, if someone else has actually ordered, please post your shipping charges.

you dont have to order to find out how much they will charge for shipping. you can process the order up the the payment screen. at that point it will tell you the shipping. i did a order of the sp-94, the nb-1 cooler, vga silencer and a tube of as5.....UPS ground is $8, priority or first class is $10, 3-day select is $13, 2nd day is $18, next day is $39. this is to northern illinois, chicago suburbs. not that outrageous unless you need it in a day or two.

Good, then I'll go back and order the sp-94 and the vga silencer. When I went to the site last night those other, cheaper shipping options weren't showing up as available. It is a pretty good deal then. As I wrote above, I've ordered from them before and the shipping wasn't all that bad in the past. Glad to see that they still offer the cheaper choices if you're not in a big hurry.

Thanks for the reply!

awww.. I just purchased the artic cooler for $17..lol o-well..

Some great sales there tho.. :)

Back