Notices

Overclockers Forums > Overclockers.com Teams > Seti Team
Seti Team Search the stars with Overclockers SETI Team! Is ET really out there? How do worm holes and black holes work? We can find out with your help.
Forum Jump

Thanks for the entertainment OC

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 04-16-04, 06:37 PM Thread Starter   #1
redaxe
Registered

Thumbs up Thanks for the entertainment OC

Unfortunately I've had to stop crunching. I never switched over from the PC Format team, though it was tempting for a short time.

I do like the banter and the info you guys dish out around here, most helpful

Since I only have two low powered machines left to work with, I decided to put them to use on the Cancer project, seeing as my late gran died from that horrible thing.

Again, thanks for the entertainment and advice, you're a top bunch of people

I can't remember if I added the url to my website to my signature, so I apologise in advance if I'm double posting it.

Mods or admins please delete either, if I'm messing about.

Tomas
http://www.red-axe.net
redaxe is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-18-04, 02:45 PM   #2
TC
Senior Seti Addict

10 Year Badge

You're welcome to stop in for drinks and good times even if you're not crunching

Old 04-18-04, 02:51 PM Thread Starter   #3
redaxe
Registered

Cheers TC, I just might do that

I'll have to wait until I can afford upgrading to even think about returning to SETI, which will probably not happen until BOINC has taken off and left SETI1 in the dust.
Old 04-18-04, 06:26 PM   #4
SkyHook
Senior Village Idiot

Talking Waves From Across the BIG Pond!

I know from following your exploits over at PCFormat that you were a diehard, take no prisoners cruncher, and I for one have enjoyed making friends with you as well as Jason. It is surely SETI's loss that you have had to rein in your production, but any organization, no matter their cause will be much the better for your participation.

Be well my friend, and try to keep an eye on Jason, Lord knows he needs all the watchingover he can get. I'd do it but Iceland is so much closer to the UK than I am so your elected.

SkyHook

Old 04-18-04, 07:05 PM Thread Starter   #5
redaxe
Registered

Thanks for the kind words SkyHook

I'll try my best to keep Jason on the straight and narrow, though it's not easy, I can tell you that

The reason for me retiring was that I lost the computer farm that was crunching for me, as the network admins at the school didn't approve of the pc's being used that way. I wonder if they had somebody else waiting in the wings to take over.

Well that's behind me now and I don't hold any grudges. It was a thoroughly entertaining time.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Overclockers.com Teams > Seti Team
Seti Team Search the stars with Overclockers SETI Team! Is ET really out there? How do worm holes and black holes work? We can find out with your help.