• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone bought a refurb NF7-S from newegg lately??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rUfUnKy

Has anyone bought a refurb NF7-S from newegg lately?? I was wondering if they are still shipping out ver 2's. Also, I just saw they had some NF7-S ultras in the refurb section now what's the difference? looks like it has all the same features as the ver 2 mobos.

The NF7 in my sig Is a newegg refurb from about 2 weeks ago. It's a rev 2.0 and it came with all the accessories (ide cables, driver disk, manual and usb2 plug) that the retail comes with.

But I also read someowhere that someone also got a rev 1.2 mobo from them very recently.

maxima88 said:
The NF7 in my sig Is a newegg refurb from about 2 weeks ago. It's a rev 2.0 and it came with all the accessories (ide cables, driver disk, manual and usb2 plug) that the retail comes with.

But I also read someowhere that someone also got a rev 1.2 mobo from them very recently.
Well the last few posts at new egg say they got the ver 2. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and wait.

maxima88, do you know what the difference is between the ultra and the ver 2?? I still can't figure it out :confused:

Back